KMyMoney website progress

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Dec 23 15:53:29 GMT 2019

Hi,

On Montag, 23. Dezember 2019 16:41:46 CET Ralf Habacker wrote:

> Am 23.12.19 um 13:10 schrieb Carl Schwan:
> > Hi,
> > I just updated the last few pages still using php and updated
> > the layout of the screenshots page.
>
> I do not see a replacement for the bugs.kde.org wrapper, which were
> removed with commit
> https://cgit.kde.org/websites/kmymoney-org.git/commit/?h=jekyll&id=281f0053d9116e283d8c294353d4c7f5acc66a6d.
>
> They are used in the release notes.
>
> What is your plan for them and other php scripts like ofxtest.php, which
> provides a test suite for the ofx plugin used by kmymoney ?

We should keep those helper scripts that are not related to the web-site content but help development and release.

I talked to Carl about that already. In case they vanished we need to add them again.

Thomas

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where
we can find information upon it. — Samuel Johnson (Boswell's Life of Johnson)