Where to find this code

Jesus Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 17:28:05 GMT 2019

Dev team,

I am trying to become more familiar with the code and am looking for the
code that would control whether transfers are graphed and displayed as
negative numbers in the reports. I want to display absolute values on
charts and tables.

I figured I would use this personal desire to get acquainted with the code.
Any hints would be appreciated. I found the kreportchartview.cpp and in
there is a variable to figure out if expenses should be negative or not,
but I do not see anything for transfers. If it is there, I will keep
looking. If I am on the wrong file, please let me know if you know where I
should be looking.

Just trying to make sure I am understanding the structure. I haven't used
c++ in a long time.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

JV