KMyMoney string freeze in effect

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Apr 8 10:14:30 BST 2019

George,

thank you. Updating stock prices works, at least the mechanisms are present. It is a matter of configuring the application to decode what the price source presents. This configuration is not something that the developers provide, sorry 'bout that.

Did you consult the forum or have a specific question, maybe providing the source on the web you are trying to use and the stock symbol that causes problems? I am sure, the KMyMoney community can help you to get this working.

Regards

Thomas

On Montag, 8. April 2019 09:35:33 CEST George Simonis wrote:

>  Good Morning, Thomas, Want you to know I love KMYMONEY, but when will it again be able to update the stock prices? It used to be so easy...
>     On Monday, April 8, 2019, 2:29:01 AM EDT, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>
> as announced, the string freeze for the KMyMoney 5.0 stable branch is in effect until the release planned for April 21st.

If it's there and you can see it, it's real.
If it's there and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's not there and you can't see it, it's gone.