Need new schedule option

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Wed Apr 3 04:46:03 BST 2019

I'll have to think about the best way to handle this but KMM does not
always use the date of the last reconciliation plus one month or it
would use February 31 for many of my accounts:-) There must be some
code to handle changing 31 to 30 or 29 or 28 and 30 to 29 or 28 when
necessary. Going the other way is less obvious and would require
looking back up to 3 months to recognize a pattern.

How about a checkbox on the General tab in the account settings
labeled: "Always reconcile on the last day of the month". If that
makes sense I will put in a wish list time.

----
Brendan Coupe