Where did the List and Calendar View tabs go?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 2 01:24:41 BST 2019

On 2019.01.21 06:59, D Mouer wrote:
> Hi,
> Recently upgraded to v5 and cannot locate the List View or Calendar
> View
> tabs any longer on the Schedules page as they say here in the manual
> https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.schedules.view.html
>
> Where do I find them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wally
I don't see any evidence that this was answered (sorry if I'm wrong),
so I did a bit of digging, as the same issue came up when updating the
manual.

The Calendar View of Scheduled Transactions was removed in June, 2016.
The developer's comment was that "The code was a pain to port and it
provided poor UX."

Without the calendar view, the tabs for it and the list view became
unnecessary.  The manual is currently being updated to reflect this.