Program update from 4.8.2 to version 5 on windows 10

Marc Hübner mahueb55 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 17:39:00 BST 2018

Am Fr., 5. Okt. 2018 um 13:00 Uhr schrieb Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de
>:

> I am also not sure how the windows packages are built. Using the current
> stable binary-factory version I see a KDE4 based splash screen which we
> replaced with a KF5 version a long time. I have no idea where this one
> comes from.

Thomas,
/kmymoney/kstartuplogo.cpp appears to be pulling the localized png's from
/kmymoney/pics/l10n/<lang>/startlogo.png. While
/kmymoney/pics/startlogo.png says KF5 all the localized files appear to
contain the KDE4 splashscreen (even on git master). Looks like the
localized files just haven't been updated to a KF5 version. Or am I missing
something?

Regards,
Marc