KMyMoney 5.0.2 released

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Nov 4 19:46:16 GMT 2018

Hi all,

today the KMyMoney development team is proud to present version 5.0.2 of its open source Personal Finance Manager.

Although several members of the development team had been using version 5.0.1 in production for some time, a number of bugs and regressions slipped through testing, mainly in areas and features not used by them.

These have been reported by many of you and the development team worked hard to fix them in the meantime. The result of this effort is the new KMyMoney 5.0.2 release.

Details can be found on the KMyMoney web-site at https://kmymoney.org/release-notes.php

Download link for source code: http://download.kde.org/stable/kmymoney/5.0.2/src/kmymoney-5.0.2.tar.xz.mirrorlist

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we
used when we created them. - Albert Einstein