Error compiling KMM on Windows 10 (Craft)

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 30 17:51:52 UTC 2018

On 2018.05.30 13:40, Jack wrote:
> On 2018.05.30 11:16, Łukasz Wojniłowicz wrote:
>> Dnia środa, 30 maja 2018 10:56:58 CEST Thomas Baumgart pisze:
>> > Hi Jack,

>> deps

>> needing
>> Should

>> version,
>> was a
>> mistaken

>> case you
>> getting it
>> >
>> > Ah, that makes a difference: the above mentioned change is on
>> master (only).
>> > Please try to extract the change in kmymoney/misc/CMakeLists.txt
>> from
>> > commit 9d616136e123698a4 and put it on top of your 5.0 branch and
>> see if
>> > that makes a difference. I am not sure if a cherry-pick of the
>> whole commit
>> > will work.
>> >
>> >   git diff 5.0..master kmymoney/misc/CMakeLists.txt
>> >
>> > will show you what has been changed. Once you confirm that it
>> works, we can
>> > add it to the 5.0 branch (or you do it).
>> >
>> > Maybe, Lukasz can provide information if the 5.0 branch is
>> compilable at all
>> > for the craft environment.
>>
>> I don't know. You can try to apply my patches targeted for MS
>> Windows and see.
> It looks like the only patch to that particular file was adding the
> double quotes.  My problem is I can't figure out how apply that
> change to something Craft will then compile.  It does look reasonable
> to apply that commit to 5.0, then Craft would automatically use it.
> If I can figure out how to do the cherry-pick, I'll go ahead with it,
> unless anyone objects.
I spoke too soon - that commit includes other files, which have
conflicts I don't want to deal with now.  It looks like trying to merge
master into 5.0 will take some effort with such issues.  I don't know
if I should bother making a commit for the changes to just that file,
or keep looking for another approach for my short-term testing.