Problems Compiling KMM KF5

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Wed Mar 28 21:37:48 UTC 2018

I had trouble tracking down that program. I'm not sure how to install it.
It looks like I have a QT4 version installed although it does not come up
when I search yumex for "gwengui". Any idea how I install it on Fedora 27?

========================
locate gwengui
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-cpp.so
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-cpp.so.0
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-cpp.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-gtk2.so
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-gtk2.so.0
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-gtk2.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-qt4.so
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-qt4.so.0
/usr/lib64/libgwengui-qt4.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/cmake/gwengui-cpp-4.15
/usr/lib64/cmake/gwengui-qt4-4.15
/usr/lib64/cmake/gwengui-cpp-4.15/gwengui-cpp-config-version.cmake
/usr/lib64/cmake/gwengui-cpp-4.15/gwengui-cpp-config.cmake
/usr/lib64/cmake/gwengui-qt4-4.15/gwengui-qt4-config-version.cmake
/usr/lib64/cmake/gwengui-qt4-4.15/gwengui-qt4-config.cmake
/usr/lib64/pkgconfig/gwengui-gtk2.pc
/usr/lib64/pkgconfig/gwengui-qt4.pc

----
Brendan Coupe