Problems Compiling KMM KF5

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Mar 28 07:25:25 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Dienstag, 27. März 2018 18:25:42 CEST Jack wrote:

> After your initial cmake, do a "ccmake ." in the build directory, and
> see how the options are set for those features.  I thought they should
> default to ON and only get disabled if it can't find the required
> libraries, but that SHOULD give you a message about not finding them.

It should be 'cmake ..' in case your build-dir is a subdir of the src-dir
(many dirs here).

It could also well be, that cmake caches some of the findings and does not
check again. In that case it helps to do the following:

  cd <build-dir>
  rm CMakeCache.txt
  cmake .. <don't forget specific settings here>

The "Don't forget specific settings here" includes the plugin dir setting as
this is also gone when you wipe the cache.

In case it still does not work, not only the summary is required but all the
console output.

Regards

Thomas

Software has no brain - user your own!