Problems Compiling KMM KF5

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Tue Mar 27 22:14:24 UTC 2018

OK, that worked. I have plugins working.

Now to the second half of my original problem. Online banking is not
working. From my original email:

-- The following features have been disabled:
 * KBanking, Interface for the following online banking protocols: HBCI,
EBICS, OFX Direct Connect, Paypal

*----Brendan Coupe*