kmymoney 4.8 branch buildable against alkimia-7.0.x ?

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Mar 20 15:16:22 UTC 2018

Am 20.03.2018 um 15:48 schrieb Rex Dieter:
> Thomas Baumgart wrote:
>
>> Hi Rex,
>>
>> On Dienstag, 20. März 2018 08:29:36 CET Rex Dieter wrote:
>>
>>> Is kmymoney 4.8 branch supposed to be buildable against alkimia-7.0.x?
>>>
>>> I ask because I see some commits about that, but it still fails testing
>>> against alkimia-7.0.1 for me.
>>>
>>> If this is not expected to work, then I'll be happy to skip putting any
>>> work in on it.
>>
>> No, it is expected to work. Alkimia 7.0.x was created just to support
>> both, Qt4 and Qt5 at the same time. Maybe, Ralf can help out here as he is
>> using and developing for that combination.
>
> Thanks, I think I've found at least 2 problems (1 in alkimia, 1 in kmymoney)
> I'll post details shortly.

I found an issue with cmake 3.8.1 and cross compiling for windows with
cmake 3.8.1:
1 cmake does not find the find_dependency macro.
In LibAlkimiaConfig.cmake.in there is a call to

include(CMakeFindDependencyMacro)

required

2. kmm_storage needs to link to Alkimia::alkimia to get the location to
alkvalue.h headers.

Ralf