kmymoney 4.8 branch buildable against alkimia-7.0.x ?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Mar 20 13:49:10 UTC 2018

Hi Rex,

On Dienstag, 20. März 2018 08:29:36 CET Rex Dieter wrote:

> Is kmymoney 4.8 branch supposed to be buildable against alkimia-7.0.x?
>
> I ask because I see some commits about that, but it still fails testing
> against alkimia-7.0.1 for me.
>
> If this is not expected to work, then I'll be happy to skip putting any work
> in on it.

No, it is expected to work. Alkimia 7.0.x was created just to support both,
Qt4 and Qt5 at the same time. Maybe, Ralf can help out here as he is using and
developing for that combination.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
The Unix Guru's View of Sex:
# unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep