KMyMoney 5.0.1 maintenance release

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Mar 6 14:35:00 UTC 2018

Hi all,

although several members of the development team had been using the new
version in production for some time, a number of bugs and regressions slipped
through testing, mainly in areas and features not used by them.

These have been reported by many of you and the development team worked hard
to fix them in the meantime. Some of them are very annoying which lead us to
work on a maintenance release which is scheduled to arrive later this month.

Once it is available, we'll let you know.

With every day I come closer to the grave and learn something new.
It all happens because I have wandered around too much and stumbled into
the Linux world - which is a fantastic place to be! (Algis Kabaila)