KF5 Questions About Online Banking

Jeff Lundblad jeffjl.kde at outlook.com
Sat Jun 30 12:23:00 UTC 2018

I have recently started testing KF5 (on Windows) and found that the
online mapping for OFX disappears because the "provider" name changed
from "KMyMoney OFX" to "ofximporter". If you edit your xml file in a
text editor you can change the

     provider="KMyMoney OFX"

     provider="ofximport"

and KF5 will recognize the old mapping. But this will make the mapping
stop working in 4.8.

I'll let the powers-that-be decide if this is a good thing.

Jeff.