Encrypted File Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Wed Jun 13 17:59:05 UTC 2018

I'm running KMM built from 5 master on Fedora 28.

I cannot open my encrypted KMM file. It works fine on my Fedora 27 computer
running KMM compiled from the 4.8 branch.

When I try to open my file I get the following error message:

Cannot open file as requested. Error was: Cannot read the file:
/home/bcoupe/KMM/xxxxx.kmy

I created a new file and encrypted it. When I try to open it I get the same
error message.

I then created another file without encrypting it and it opens without a
problem.

Both my normal KMM file and the test file can be decrypted manually (gpg
-d).

I just recompiled and got a more detailed error message:

Cannot open file as requested. Error was: Cannot read the file:
/home/bcoupe/KMM/TestKMM5.kmy
/usr/local/src/kmm/kmymoney-MASTER-2018.06.13-11.36.36/kmymoney/plugins/xml/xmlstorage.cpp:141

----
Brendan Coupe