New error when updating stocks

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sat Jul 21 23:46:37 BST 2018

I found these lines in my kmy file:

  <PRICEPAIR from="USD" to="E000081">
   <PRICE date="2018-06-06" source="KMyMoney Currency"
price="97651649765164976516497651649765164976516497651641/1"/>
  </PRICEPAIR>

I deleted the lines and now E000081 does not show up in my list when
updating online quotes. No idea where that came from but the date
seems about right based on how long I've had this error message.

----
Brendan Coupe