Encrypted File Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sat Jul 21 19:30:26 BST 2018

I switched back to the master, found the encryption settings in the new
location, turned it on and it still does not recognize my encrypted file.
The error does not mention a decryption error which is does mention when I
run the 5.0 branch version.

Something other than the location of the encryption setting seems to have
changed.

----
Brendan Coupe