Encrypted File Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Jul 20 23:27:15 BST 2018

​I tried 3 sources for KMM, the Fedora repos,​ compiling from the 5.0
branch and compiling from the master branch.

Both my desktop and laptop now give me the same results from the same
source:

The ropo version and the 5.0 version both show the encryption settings in
the KMM settings. Neither can open an encrypted file, noting that
decryption fails.

The master version does not show the encryption settings in the KMM
settings and it does not recognize the encrypted file. No mention of
decryption failing.

----
Brendan Coupe