Encrypted File Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Jul 20 22:16:15 BST 2018

I decided to compile from the 5.0 branch instead of from the master branch.
On both my desktop and my laptop this is what I see at the beginning (I
don't get the output from the master for some reason):

-------- KMyMoney 5.0.2-7561bb34 --------

Configure results (user options):
GpgME Encryption:                        yes

KDE PIM holidays:                        yes

KDE PIM addressbook:                     yes

OFX plugin:                              yes
  OFX supports CLIENTUID:                no

KBanking plugin:                         yes

weboob plugin:                           no

iCalendar export plugin:                 yes

SQLCipher plugin:                        no

QWebEngine:                              no

Configure results (developer options):
Qt-Designer library support:             no

Generate modeltest code:                 no

Generate API documentation with Doxygen: yes

----
Brendan Coupe