Encrypted File Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Thu Jul 19 20:55:35 BST 2018

I compiled and installed the master on my main computer without the
patch. I was able to open my encrypted file.

I am not able to open encrypted files on my laptop which is running Fedora 28.

I am able to open encrypted files on my desktop which is running Fedora 27.

I switched my desktop back to the 4.8 branch. I'm thinking about
making the switch to the master but I'm worried about upgrading my
desktop to Fedora 28 and having the encryption break in KMM5. I would
prefer to figure this out before making the move to KMM5 and Fedora
28.

I installed KMM 5 on my laptop from the repos and it has the same
problem decrypting my KMM file.

----
Brendan Coupe