Stooq.pl reliablility

Szőts Ákos szotsaki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:17:00 BST 2018

Hi Thomas,

I asked them what's the reason for this 100× multiplication and they
replied that they use multipliers with premeditation. Full name of
HUFEUR ticker is "Hungarian Forint / Euro 10^2:1" and it contains the
multiplier (10^2:1 = 100:1). I asked whether an API exists to retrieve
the ticker name but I got no response for that, unfortunately.

Anyway, as it seems, from 07. 01. simply there is no data returned at
all for any query (not just for HUF and EUR).

All the best,

Ákos