Release Notes

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jan 21 15:57:49 UTC 2018

Hi,

the release plan https://kmymoney.org/news.php#itemKMyMoney50releaseplan
forsees that we compile the release notes until next weekend. So it's still a
bit to go, but you all know that is over faster than we think.

To compile stuff, I opened an etherpad a while back. It can be found at
https://notes.kde.org/p/KMyMoney_ReleaseNotes_50. Please feel free to add
important stuff (you will need your KDE identity credentials at hand).

An overview of features added in 5.0 can be found using the following link:

  https://www.kmymoney.org/resolvedfeatures.php?5.0

Likewise the list of closed bugs can be found using the link

  https://www.kmymoney.org/resolvedbugs.php?5.0

It might be interesting to check also for resolved bugs and features for 4.8.1
as a lot of them have also been provided in 5.0 (though I have a feeling that
not all are moved over yet).

So if you can spare a few minutes please help to fill the release notes with
the important stuff. No need to make it perfect, we will go over it. But we
need a foundation to build upon.

Thanks all.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp