new problem with 5.0 - it doesn't think mapped accounts are mapped

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Sun Jan 14 23:35:14 UTC 2018

I just recompiled from the 5.0 branch, and there is a problem with the
online mapping.  None of my mapped accounts show as mapped.  However,
if I click the Account menu, I see "Unmap account" enabled, and "Map
account" is disabled.

The first time I ran this version, I got a crash on trying
Account/Edit, but that was one time only, with no repeat crash.
(recomipiled twice, to see if there was a problem from a previous
compile.)  I'll try one more clean compile if I have the time.