KMyMoney 5.0 string freeze

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 13 13:54:05 UTC 2018

Thomas Baumgart ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> now that the feature list has been updated as the last string change, I
> herewith announce the string freeze for KMyMoney's 5.0 branch (which was
> actually planned for yesterday).
>
> Further details about the release plan can be found here:
>
>     https://kmymoney.org/news.php#itemKMyMoney50releaseplan
>
> @devs: please don't modify any string without prior coordination with
> development team.
>
> @i18n-teams: the application is frozen, the documentation still needs to be
> updated. In case you need any of the meta-data about repos or so updated,
> please let me/us know.

I'm going to copy the translations to the stable branch, but translators
should be aware that they need to track both branches as some relevant changes
will still appear in the stable branch, and also that the documentation will
change.

As general suggestion, please try to keep at least one week between the freeze
of the documentation and the final release.

Ciao
--
Luigi