Creating new investments

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Jan 11 20:46:59 UTC 2018

Hi again,

On Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018 20:36:52 CET Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am currently trying to create a new investment security. Somehow this
> seems broken to. I cannot use the RMB in any of the views to get access to
> 'New security'. Is this a side effect of the changes that happened lately
> or am I just doing it wrong? This is on the 5.0 branch.

Looks like updateActions is not working properly. But there is more to it
which I need to investigate first. Working to get this fixed.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
When you say, 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows,'
people just stare at you blankly and say,
'Hey, I got those with the system, for free.' -- Linus Torvalds