continued problems with a recent Phabricator Diff (libofx detection)

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 1 23:05:55 UTC 2018

D9854 is supposed to fix libofx detection.

Using a clean build directory (parallel to the source directory) and
git master (confirmed to include this patch) with the cmake command line

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/jack/KDE/KMM/installframeworks
-DLibAlkimia5_DIR=/home/jack/KDE/KMM/installframeworks/lib64/cmake/LibAlkimia-6.0
../kmymoney-git

the cmake output includes (trimmed)

-- Checking for module 'libofx>=0.9.4'
--   Found libofx, version 0.9.11
-- Found LibOfx:
-- Performing Test LIBOFX_HAVE_CLIENTUID
-- Performing Test LIBOFX_HAVE_CLIENTUID - Success
OFX plugin:                              no
   OFX supports CLIENTUID:                no

However, if I then do "ccmake ." in the build directory, I see

ENABLE_OFXIMPORTER               ON

and if I then type "c" (configure) I see

OFX plugin:                              yes
    OFX supports CLIENTUID:                yes

so something still seems wrong to me.

At this point, I don't care whether the default should be yes or no for
OFX plugin if it is not explicitly mentioned, but I do expect ccmake to
show the same results and choices as per the immediately prior run of
cmake.  Is there something strange going on, or am I misunderstanding
something about cmake/ccmake?