new problem with ofximport (5.0)

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Wed Feb 7 19:32:27 UTC 2018

I actually think I have mentioned this previously, but I now confirm it
happens with 5.0.  If I do an ofximport (direct connect) of an
investment account, KMM asks me which checking account to use, instead
of defaulting to the assigned (default) brokerage account.  It even
asks if I repeat the same import again.  It shouldn't need to ask in
the first place, and it should certainly remember once told.  I suspect
the problem is at least partly due to the fact that there is no account
number in the import, since it just just the cash transactions from the
investment account.

I'll be glad to open a bug, if appropriate.