KMyMoney release creation

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 7 06:40:59 UTC 2018

Hi Christian,

On Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018 00:03:49 CET Christian Dávid wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> these are good new. Is there a decision regarding [1], yet? Fixing that
> should be easy if the error is known.

> [1]
> https://phabricator.kde.org/R261:44f846f13d0f7c7cca1178d56492471cb9f5092b

Yes, but I don't have MS-Windows, so I won't touch it. I leave that to the MS-
experts and just make sure it is transparent to the *nix stuff.

Regards

Thomas

> > Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> hat am 4. Februar 2018 um 16:10
> > geschrieben:
> >

> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I will now start the tarball creation process. Since I haven't done it in
> > long time (we all know that) and a few things have changed since then, I
> > don't expect this to be finished very soon. I will let you know once it's
> > done. Who wants to have a preview and testversion before we add it to the
> > kde download servers? Please e-mail me.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Thomas

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
'Only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)' - Linus Torvalds