KMyMoney 5.0 release creation

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 5 20:35:45 UTC 2018

On 2018.02.05 12:09, Łukasz Wojniłowicz wrote:
> Dnia niedziela, 4 lutego 2018 19:12:45 CET Jack pisze:
> > On 2018.02.04 10:48, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> > > неділя, 4 лютого 2018 р. 17:39:23 EET Thomas Baumgart написано:
> >
> > I would be willing to wait, if it will not take long.  It would be
> > really good to have multiple platforms released at once.  (I assume
> no
> > word on the status for Mac?)
>
> No point in waiting. KMyMoney doesn't look right on MSVC and I'm
> waiting for
> merge from 5.0 to master branch, so that I can request building KMM
> on MSVC on
> Jenkins. Nowadays I try to get aqbanking compile on Windows.
> You can help hacking and see why app icons don't appear on Windows.

What windows environment and set of build tools are you using?  Over
the years, I have tried to build KMyMoney under KDE-Windows (many tries
with the older tool (portage?) and once with craft) and I never had
success, due to one problem or another.  I suppose I can try again - I
still have one Windows 7 laptop left.  Every other Windows box I had
has been converted to Linux.  I know I have built KMyMoney under Cygwin
many years ago, but I don't know how much of an audience that would
have.