KMyMoney release creation

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 4 15:27:15 UTC 2018

On 2018.02.04 10:10, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I will now start the tarball creation process. Since I haven't done
> it in a long time (we all know that) and a few things have changed
> since then, I don't expect this to be finished very soon. I will let
> you know once it's done. Who wants to have a preview and testversion
> before we add it to the kde download servers? Please e-mail me.

Thomas,

I don't know if it is important enough to make a difference, but there
were some code commits I just saw this morning.  Do they count as bug
fixes, or are they absolutely safe enough to include without more
testing?

Also, do we know whether there will be a Windows tarball for 5.0, and
is anyone working on a Mac ports release?