more basic doc question

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 1 23:53:24 UTC 2018

The current Accounts view description says there are four account
categories:  Asset, Liability, Income, and Expense.  Only the first two
are actually described there.  If I am correct, Income and Liability
accounts only include Categories, and so will never be shown on the
Accounts view, only on the Categories view.  If this is correct, I will
remove mention of the latter two from this page, as it only serves to
confuse.  I assume they will be mentioned when describing the
Categories view, which is probably the best place to explain the always
confusing issue of categories being accounts, but only as used
internally by KMM, not as presented to the user in general.

I don't plan to change much about these descriptions in this round of
edits, but as this area seems always to be the cause of confusion, I am
always open to better ways of describing it.