new (?) cmake problem with libalkimia version

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Dec 19 07:56:12 GMT 2018

Am 18.12.18 um 23:00 schrieb Andrew Ho:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot find any documentation of /usr/bin/onlinequoteseditor.

This is not written yet, please file a related bug report at
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=libalkimia.

As a short overview: The application consists of a few dock windows:

1. application profiles
   To support any financial application it provides a way to select
   which application to work on

2. profile details
   contains informations about the selected profile

3. Online quotes
   Shows available online quotes of the selected profile

4. Quote details
   Details for the selected profile

5. Debug
   Allows to check the selected online quote with custom values

6. Browser window
   shows the content fetched by the online quote check
   With right mouse click the html content could be inspected
   similar to the firefox inspector

Topic 3. and 4. has been imported from kmymoney. The related
documentation is still located in
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.investments.prices.html#details.investments.onlinequotes

Extensions:

In topic 3 there is are additional button:
'duplicate' - duplicate the selected online quote
'Install' - opens a dialog to install an online source from store.kde.org.

Please note that at this time only the source alkimia-fx-rate.net is
functional.

In topic 4 there is an additional check box indicating that this online
source is fetched from store.kde.org.

Regards
Ralf