KMyMoney is not running anymore

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Aug 28 12:17:25 BST 2018

Am 28.08.2018 um 10:48 schrieb wilken-janssen:
> Hello,
> So I uninstalled KMyMoney and reinstalled the new version 4.8.2. But
> after I have recorded the fuse, I experience the same game. KMyMoney
> closes after a few seconds without any error message.

This does not cleanup the aqbanking config because it is saved in the
user profile dir e.g. if your user name is 'admin' and your system drive
is 'C:' then the related settings is located below C:\Users\admin\aqbanking

Renaming this dir should reset aqbanking on the next kmymoney start.

To get more information, where awbanking files are used, you may set one
of the following environment variables before starting kmymoney.

set AQBANKING_LEVEL=verbous|debug
set GWEN_LOGLEVEL=verbous|debug

Please note that you should use either 'verbous' or 'debug' as value,
not both.

Best Regards
Ralf