oddity with closed account

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Aug 3 05:53:09 BST 2018

I managed to resurrect and old system with KMM 4.8 on it to check on the
behavior of mapping and closed accounts.

I agree with Thomas on how it should work. Here is how it was in 4.8:

The option to close an account that is mapped is disabled/grayed out.

The option to map an account that is closed is still active and appears to
work although I did not complete the process since the account in question
is .... closed:-)

----
Brendan Coupe