KF5 Questions About Online Banking

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Apr 1 16:03:12 UTC 2018

I never left 4.8. I have been testing 5 and will stick with 4.8 for
now. Updating less often is not a good option since it's how I make
sure no fraudulent changes appear on my credit cards or in other
accounts. I have too many accounts that I download to live with it and
be patient which is why I worked with Thomas 9 years ago to change the
behavior. Big step backwards for the way I use KMM so I'll just stay
ahead by not moving forward:-)

----
Brendan Coupe