quicken versions

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 30 16:38:26 UTC 2017

As  I just posted to the user list, it seems Bank of America has made
some server side changes, requiring use of ofx version header 103
instead of 102 for a successful download (at least for me, using
libofx.)

In addition, there was a note on their site that they would no longer
support Quicken 2014 (QWIN2300) but would require Quicken 2015 (I
presume QWIN2400).  Fortunately, this does not seem to be required yet
for ofx direct connect.   However, given that the means of allowing the
user to update the quicken version is not present in 4.8, I think it
may be worth adding these values, and doing a quick release of 4.8.2.
I've attached a patch file, although it's just a one line addition (or
two with a comment.)

Thoughts?