Installation problem with the latest stable release

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Sep 25 10:53:42 UTC 2017

Am 24.09.2017 um 19:28 schrieb Peter Wilton:
> Ah! Does this mean KMyMoney will reappear on the Xubuntu software
> centre soon? I have just upgraded to Xubuntu 16, whereas the KMyMoney
> I was using before came from the software centre when I was using
> Xubuntu 14 and its predecessor.

I guess that Xubuntu uses the same stack as plain Ubuntu:

https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=all&section=all&arch=any&keywords=kmymoney&searchon=names

To get the latest kmymoney version you need to add the PPA of Clay Weber
to your sources list:

https://launchpad.net/~claydoh/+archive/ubuntu/kmymoney2-kde4

Maybe you did that in Xubuntu 14 and did not remember.

HTH,
André Joost