New questions with git master

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 16 21:26:06 UTC 2017

Having solved the libalkimia problem (or perhaps non-problem) I
successfully compiled from git-head master branch.  It is certainly
better than the last time I tried it, probably months ago since I got a
clean compile.  Hopefully we are really getting close to at least a
pre-release release, to address those distros which no longer have KDE4
pieces around to rely on.

However, I have two issues.

First, whenever I display a ledger, I get lots of  "Invalid sort key
-9" where the number seems to alternate between -4 and -9, and I get
dozens to hundreds of copies.  It doesn't seem to hurt anything, and
the sort order of the ledger appear correct.

Second, is the ClientUid for libOFX udpates actually enabled?  When I
try to update an account which was mapped using a recent 4.8 git
version to successfully use this, I get that stupid error from Chase,
and ofxlog.txt (once I figured out how to re-enable it) does not show
KMM sending this value.  In addition, when I edit the account, and look
at the online data, it does show this value, but it is displayed in
very pale gray, and is not a selectable field.  Is there a problem, or
is it just not fully converted to KF5 yet?