Changes breaking KMyMoney master

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 16 00:25:38 UTC 2017

On 2017.09.13 17:26, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 13. September 2017 12:49:36 CEST Jack wrote:
> > On 2017.09.05 04:40, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> > > Hi Ralf,
> > >
>>> Your changes in Alkimia master have broken the CI build of
>>> KMyMoney. Please see
>>> https://build.kde.org/job/Extragear%20kmymoney%20kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.9/83/co
>>> nsole for more details.
> > >
> > > Can you please investigate and resolve this.
> >
>> I just ran into this myself trying to build from git master.  It
>> seems the numbering is out of sync between what git master of
>> libalkimia installs, and what git master of KMM is looking for.
>> (This is with fresh git pulls from both respos.)
>
> I don't see this problem. Do you have alkimia build and installed for
> KF5? I remember, it was a bit tricky to get started with. Esp. with
> old stuff still lying around, I think.
>
> Regards from Randa
How is Randa going?  I've certainly seen quite a lot of activity.

For alkimia, I don't think the problem is any old stuff lying around,
but I agree it is probably that I didn't get it built for KF5 (or is
that more accurately QT5?)  Given that libalkimia 7.0.0 (or really even
6.0.0) is only used for KF5 applications, shouldnt its build default to
QT5 instead of QT4, or perhaps even both?