Error Linking konlinetasks_sepa

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Nov 20 23:13:04 UTC 2017

Am 20.11.2017 um 23:19 schrieb gary at duzan.org:
>    No, I haven't spent time on this recently, and yes, it had been through
> multiple reconfigure/rebuild cycles. I had been hoping to try an
> official 4.8.1 source tar at some point, but that seems to keep being
> pushed back.
You would be happy with the recent translation state (see
https://bugsfiles.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=108858 from a 2017-11-14) ?

The current process requires to compare the releaseinfo tag from each
docbook file in each translation to the related file of the base
translation to get an idea how far the translation state is. You cannot
look for docbook files not having a releaseinfo with the recent app
version e.g. grep -rn "<releaseinfo>" | grep -v 4.8.1

See for example
https://docs.kde.org/stable4/de/extragear-office/kmymoney/ which
indicates that the documentation is for 4.6 while this page
https://docs.kde.org/stable4/de/extragear-office/kmymoney/whatsnew.htm
is for 4.8.1 and this page
https://docs.kde.org/stable4/de/extragear-office/kmymoney/makingmostof.html
refers to 4.5.

If you find a way to speed up this process, you are very welcome.
> If that isn't going to be happening soon, I have some
> vacation coming up next week, and I can try setting up a separate
> git-based package then.
It is a simple task to create a source tar ball by running the
"releaseme" script, but because 4.8.0 has been released more than a year
before
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-Windows/4.8.0/)
and noone cares about releasing 4.8.1 for a whole year, waiting a few
weeks more doesn't matter I think.
>From my previous experience with KDE projects (umbrello) I learned a
rule that documentation are freezed shortly before releasing version
x.x.0 (or x.x-1.80) so my current assumption is that the recent
documentation  should be "mostly" up to date - the "whats new" page has
been updated recently by Jack.
Ralf