Fwd: Re: ofxhome.com down

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue May 2 18:20:00 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I just received the attached message which explains the current situation
around ofxhome.org which does not look too promising.  KMyMoney uses this
source to lookup OFX institution information just like GnuCash does.

In case someone has an idea about a possible solution to the problem, please
report back. I am happy to serve as a proxy between the two projects (GNC and
KMM).

https://www.telegram.org/ Telegram, the better whats app
The Unix Guru's View of Sex:
# unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep