Comments about KMyMoney

gasloud1 at gmail.com gasloud1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 23:19:36 UTC 2017

I am running KMyMoney parallel to Quicken, which I have used for years as home finance management software.  I do nothing fancy, and I have learned to like KMYMoney a great deal.  The one missing feature would be the ability to link scanned checks or receipts to a transaction.  This makes bookkeeping so much easier when one needs to produce the image for taxes or whatever purpose.  I see that GnuCash has just added that functionality.  I hope you can too. Thanks and keep up the good work
Douglas Martin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---