problem compiling git master with craft (KDE Windows)

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 8 23:32:42 UTC 2017

Although it took some manual fiddling, I managed to get all the
dependencies installed, but the compile of KMyMoney is failing with a
bunch of
"undefined reference to `_imp___ZN......' errors (and possibly other
unrelated errors also.)  I recall seeing these errors in the past, but
searching my old email and google have not turned up anything beyond a
generall issue that this type of error with mingw has to do with static
vs dynamic libraries and dlls.  One thing I did notice is that craft is
using ninja to build KMM, and I'm just not at all familiar with it.

Has anyone else succeeded in building recently usign craft?  (I'm on
Windows 7 Professional, 32 bit, using mingw-w64 5.4.0)

Thanks for any suggestions.