Kmymoney master package now available in KDE Neon Dev unstable

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 8 17:11:48 UTC 2017

On 2017.03.08 09:02, Łukasz Wojniłowicz wrote:
> Dnia wtorek, 7 marca 2017 18:08:40 CET Scarlett Clark pisze:
> > http://build.neon.kde.org/job/xenial_unstable_forks_kmymoney/
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Scarlett
>
> Maybe it's time to make an official release.
Alpha release, maybe.  I haven't fully tested, but I think there are
still a number of areas not fully ported to frameworks.  Also (and I
admit this is my own fault) the manual has not yet been at all
updated.  Perhaps no major issues with the text, although I do have a
list, but all screenshots will need to be redone.