adamsmark anon data file

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 03:59:30 UTC 2017

Greetings.

Thank you for all the assistance. Here is my anonymous datafile as
requested.

Reference:
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=140636&p=377337#p377337

Cheers!

--
Mark Adams

"READ CAREFULLY, by reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer,
to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licences, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its
partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my
ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority
to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer."