Severe bug in reports in master branch

Łukasz Wojniłowicz lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:50:16 UTC 2017

Hi Cristian,
don't be upset about bugs. It's either no development or bugs. You can help
yourself by writing test cases - I try not to break them.
The issue you referred to was rather massive code change and no simple bug fix,
so better it be well tested.
I'm glad that you test the latest version and report bugs. About bugs:

1) order by date
Are you sure this was working in the past?
What does it mean to close and open the file? Isn't it enough to reopen the
report?
Can you provide test file?

2) annoying nitpick
That would require well described bug report because I understand nothing. I
tried to do as you write but have no problem in setting dates to one month and
keeping it afterwards.
I know a little bug with relative date setting but I believe it's not related
and rather easy to fix (patch about to come)

3) screenshot

Do you need all those total rows on this particular report?

Regards
Łukasz