Error Linking konlinetasks_sepa

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jul 29 14:56:50 UTC 2017

Hi Gary,

On Freitag, 28. Juli 2017 22:22:13 CEST Gary Duzan wrote:

>    I've been trying to get KMyMoney4 working on NetBSD through pkgsrc/wip,
> and have made a fair amount of progress. I have rough packages for
> libalkimia, gwenhywfar, and aqbanking compiling, and now I'm working on
> kmymoney4 itself. It is currently failing to link konlinetasks_sepa.so,
> with multiple definitions from sepaStoragePlugin, one from
> plugins/onlinetasks/sepa/moc_sepastorageplugin.cpp and one from
> plugins/onlinetasks/sepa/konlinetasks_sepa_OBJECTS_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/moc_s
> epastorageplugin.cpp . I've included the full error below. Does this look
> familiar, or do I need to just dive into the cmake stuff? This is with
> 4.8.0 sources.

I don't see any obvious thing that causes this behavior, but since you work on
a new (for KMyMoney AFAICT) environment (NetBSD) and at the same time we have
a developer finishing a 4.8.1 release. It might be worthwile to take those
sources instead of ancient 4.8.0. You can simply get those from the 4.8 branch
of our git repo.

From own experience it would be interesting which cmake version you are using.
Maybe this has some influence on the problem. I hope Christian is reading this
as well. He's most knowledgable about the online task stuff.

Another bit of information is if you have KDE4/Qt4 and/or KF5/Qt5 installed on
your system. Also the version of the C/C++ compiler is of interest.

I hope we get this sorted out soon.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
I don't think any of us need any help in this regard, getting
rid of money is probably the single most userfriendly interface
since breast-feeding... unfortunately. -- A.J. Venter