Docs for 4.8.1

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 26 21:28:49 UTC 2017

I finally sat down and worked on updating the manual for 4.8.1.

I updated the version and copyright dates,  changing the copyright (for
both the program and the documentation) to 2000-2017 instead of listing
all the years individually.  I updated the date and version only in
those specific docbook files I updated.  I'm pretty sure the doc team
does not think the date and version should be changed in a docbook file
unless that file has actually been updated for the new version, or at
least fully confirmed to be still accurate, so I think it's ok to leave
them alone.

I updated the "what's new" by going through the list of bugs using the
filter that Ralf created and posted a while back.

I added a minor note to the import/export page about using the QIF
profile to change character set.

If there are any other specific changes to the program that really
should be included in the manual, let me know, and I'll add them.

I have not yet pushed my changes up to git.  I can do that, or else
post the diff here or to a reviewboard entry, in case anyone wishes to
review them.