KDE Phabricator: collecting experience

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jan 29 10:47:09 UTC 2017

Hi all,

the KDE community is moving over to Phabricator as the central project
management tool. Part of this will be the replacement of the currently used
Reviewboard by the Phabricator counterpart. In order to get some experience
with it and the respective workflows, I created a first review at
https://phabricator.kde.org/D4332 for this purpose.

I added the KMyMoney project as a reviewer mostly because not all of you have
a Phabricator account. It is easy to gain: simply login with your KDE identity
at https://phabricator.kde.org and sign up as member of the KMyMoney project
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/167/ (some of us are already there)
at https://phabricator.kde.org/project/members/167/

I would love to see some comments from Allen and Ɓukasz who have recently been
working in the area of the CSV im/exporters, but did not find their names in
the acocunt list.

Thomas